The Church of Gooficus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Church of Gooficus

This is the forum for the Church of Goofyicus. This is were we come to show our love for Goofius the Ridiculous God of Goofyness.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGoofyism

Odd Writing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tagnostic
Minister
Minister
tagnostic

Male
Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Character sheet
Goofyness:
Odd Writing Left_bar_bleue28/50Odd Writing Empty_bar_bleue  (28/50)
Whats going on: Bored buzzed Bard
Current Mood:: Good

Odd Writing Empty
PostSubject: Odd Writing   Odd Writing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:21 am

this is for sister faith, who I promised to write something for, its on the fly so pardon the grammer & now,

The totally True story of Binary Gigglin Mike

I met mike at cal state in the early 80's, at a party in the dorms. He didn't say much and I was more interested in opposite chromosones. During the course of the evening, I asked him to toss me a beer, he smiled said "buds" and threw me a beer. I thought it odd, but hell we were all pretty lubricated by then.
A little later a Girl asked Mike if he had any weed, "no buds" was the reply with a frown. Curiouser and curiouser. As I was about to leave, alone, unfortunately, I saw mike, sitting in the corner just giggling, the world was just a funny place. At the time I assumed it was chemically induced, I was wrong.
Nobody knew where mike came from, he just appeared that semester. Nobody knew where he stayed, we just saw him on campus, he'd crash in the dorms with friends sometimes, and we'd sneak him into the commons for meals when we could. He'd disappear for a day or so and come back cleaned up with fresh clothes, but where he went or how he got there, we never knew. I don't think he ever worked, I'm pretty sure he couldn't hold down a job, with his vocabulary restrictions. Most of the time mike just hung out drinking budwieser, smoking marlboro reds and spleef on occaison. He never did any other drugs or drank hard liqour. Sometimes he had money, sometimes weed but he was usually broke. We kinda of adopted him as our unofficial party mascot.
In the 2yrs I knew mike, I never heard him utter more than two words, "buds" and "no buds", thats all he seemed to need to get through life, buds was good, no buds was bad. Simple, being computer science majors he was soon dubbed binary mike. Everytime we'd have a party mike would get a beer sit in the corner and giggle, mike was happy, which is a rare and wonderful thing. Hence the giggling mike. After a couple of months he just became "binary gigglin mike", there was a party at the dorms one night and a couple of jocks were there. One of them started getting pissed at mike, he was just sitting in the corner drinking his bud and giggling. This jock was taking it personal, he went over and grabbed mike by the shirt and started yelling at him. All we heard was mike yelling "NO BUDS, No buds" we all ran over and got the jock off him,
"whats going on?",
"he's laughing at me"
"Mike laughs at everybody, get over it"
mike went back to his corner and in about 10 minutes he was giggling again.
We knew his name was mike, because it was the only word anyone ever saw him write, we think he could read, but with mike's lifestyle it was irrelevant. He could put so much inflection into "buds" and "no buds" that with a little beer and smoke in ya, you could have complete conversations with him. I saw him one time at a party and a girl kept looking at him, we naturally wired him up, "mike, she's looking at you, go talk to her." It took awhile, but we finally got him to go over to her.

Mike bashfully walks up to her "Buds??" questioning
Her "what?"
"Buds?!" more forcefully
"your kind of cute, are you on acid?"
"No Buds"
"oh, do you have a cigerette?"
"buds" gives her a smoke and lights it
"So do you go to school here?"
"no buds"
"whats your name?"
he looks around at us for help "no buds?"
"mike" we yell, "his name is mike"
"buds, buds, buds"
"ok, umm mike, want to go get some more beer?"
"Buds!"
That was when we got to see, mikes motorcycle, it was an old green Kawasaki KZ400, we all walked out to the parking lot, I was the only one with a car, and waited to see if they were going to split on the bike. Mike just looked at it, head down "no buds".
"mike, does your motorcycle run?"
"no buds"
"do you want me to run you to the store for beer?
"Buds!"
So we all pile into my 66 coupe de ville and get more beer. Meanwhile mikes in the back seat making out with his new friend, coming up for air and sighing "buuddds" every now and then.
The party was a success and after a busy night together there was a mutual parting of the ways, and mike was single again.
The motorcycle never ran. We don't know how he got it into the dorm parking lot, but it didn't stay, he would push it over to a dorm where a party was going on, and party, if everyone was in class or busy he'd push it around campus and park it in various places. Mike had his own criteria for where inoperable motorcycles should be parked. What they were I couldn't even begin to speculate. He could get pretty creative with it, I found in the bathroom on the second floor of a dorm one time. I don't know how he got it there or got it down. No one ever saw him, unless he was pushing it on the sidewalk or in a parking lot. He'd sit on it, smoking outside the dorms, waiting for someone to keep him company. He'd wash it occaisionally on the weekends. Once someone slashed his tires, (heartless prick), we all chipped in and bought him new tires, Smiling and repeating his mantra "buds, buds, buds" while we put them on for him. One of our number came from a well off family and offered to fix the bike for him,
"no buds", we don't know if it was because he couldn't bear to part with it for the 2 weeks it would be in the shop, or if he was afraid it really would run, but he didn't want it fixed.
This went on for 2yrs, until I left, I never saw mike again, but I like to imagine he's still back on campus
cadging beers and pushing his motorcycle around. Its nice to know that somewhere out there is some one, perfectly satisfied with life, that see's it for the humorous interlude it is, and is totally happy.

and that is the totally true story of binary gigglin mike.
if your out there mike "Buds"
Back to top Go down
Dr Goofy Mofo
The Goofinator
The Goofinator
Dr Goofy Mofo

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Goofyness:
Odd Writing Left_bar_bleue28/60Odd Writing Empty_bar_bleue  (28/60)
Whats going on: site is going strong

Odd Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Writing   Odd Writing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 am

That is a good writing I liked it. It was very enjoyable! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.goofyism.org
tagnostic
Minister
Minister
tagnostic

Male

Character sheet
Goofyness:

Odd Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Writing   Odd Writing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:51 am

Dr Goofy Mofo wrote:

really is a true story
too
and thanks
just having fun
Back to top Go down
Dr Goofy Mofo
The Goofinator
The Goofinator
Dr Goofy Mofo

Male
Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Goofyness:
Odd Writing Left_bar_bleue28/60Odd Writing Empty_bar_bleue  (28/60)
Whats going on: site is going strong

Odd Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Writing   Odd Writing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:52 am

Wow, A guy who only speaks 2 words? insane!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goofyism.org
greyguitar
New Goof
New Goof
greyguitar

Female
Number of posts : 10

Character sheet
Goofyness:
Odd Writing Left_bar_bleue25/50Odd Writing Empty_bar_bleue  (25/50)
Whats going on:
Current Mood:: Goofy

Odd Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Writing   Odd Writing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:04 pm

cheers That's totally awesome, man! I about fell off the floor...uh...wait...no, I mean, I about fell off the ceiling...no wait, that's not right either.... I mean....BUDS!!! sfgs
Back to top Go down
Sister Faith
Fartinal
Fartinal
Sister Faith

Female
Number of posts : 374

Character sheet
Goofyness:
Odd Writing Left_bar_bleue26/55Odd Writing Empty_bar_bleue  (26/55)
Whats going on: the ususal
Current Mood:: Goofy

Odd Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Writing   Odd Writing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:10 pm

tagnostic wrote:
Dr Goofy Mofo wrote:

really is a true story
too
and thanks
just having fun

Thanks Tag! That was a really great story. Really well written, too. I'm sorry I got to it late.

I've known people like binary gigglin mike. How they manage to get through all the shit of life with a smile on their face and still feel it's worth living is beyond me.

Even after abuse from fellow human beings they still have faith in humanity. In mike's case, probably because he had friends like you.
People like him have much to teach the rest of us. Smile
Back to top Go down
tagnostic
Minister
Minister
tagnostic

Male

Character sheet
Goofyness:

Odd Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Writing   Odd Writing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:42 pm

buds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Odd Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Writing   Odd Writing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd Writing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Church of Gooficus :: For Funnsies :: Other stuff!!! :: Goofy Writings-
Jump to: